Every function of White-Spunner Construction is driven by the spirit of excellence, in the boundaries of ethics, leading to a legacy of character and honor that sets us apart from others.
We cannot obtain this without great people. Our strength is our employees, and we are always looking for individuals who also strive to provide the same level of safety, quality and integrity in the workplace. White-Spunner Construction is also committed to giving our employees a great place to work where they are proud of their employer.
- Company-paid healthcare insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life, short term and long-term disability
- Voluntary supplemental coverage options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive salaries, bonuses and incentives
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Corporate chaplain program
- State-of-the-art corporate facilities
- On-site fitness center and wellness pantry
- Corporate health and wellness program
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement program
- Ongoing in-house training initiatives
- Professional development & customized career path plans
- Scholarship program for children of WSC employees
- Team building & stress management initiatives
- Company social activities, events & community involvement opportunities
Our company also recognizes that the future of our industry depends on the development and expansion of our workforce, and we are committed to helping jobseekers in our community gain access to the construction industry as a potential career path. We believe it is important to proactively seek potential employees and subcontractors, educate them on project opportunities with how they best fit and help them gain knowledge and experience to further their careers.
White-Spunner Construction was named one of the Best Companies to Work for in Alabama by Business Alabama and Best Companies Group since 2016. This survey and awards program were designed to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in Alabama, benefiting the economy, workforce and businesses. We are one of 16 firms that received the honor of being named to this year’s list of Best Companies to Work for in Alabama.